Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: BTW Uk WolfPack Meeting Address  (Read 998 times)
catweazle
BTW UK

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2011, 04:36:14 AM »

Thats the way to do it........
Wolfsong
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2011, 01:06:55 PM »

behind you ...
wolfieplum
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2011, 04:37:42 PM »

lol.... Sausages!
Kajay
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2011, 06:40:53 PM »

Hi Guys
Sorry wont be able to make the meeting this month as it falls on the day of my sons christening, will try my damdess to make the next one.......MOT permitting Sad
wolfieplum
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2011, 06:46:45 PM »

Ah... well... Good luck with the Christaning.... See you next time mate.
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2011, 07:07:45 PM »

Hi Guys
Sorry wont be able to make the meeting this month as it falls on the day of my sons christening, will try my damdess to make the next one.......MOT permitting Sad

Oooo....good luck !  Wet the little ones head for me.... I like JD and coke...large...umm.....very large !

Is your meeting is this sunday Wolfie ? Do you fancy joining us at Area 2 for the evening as we have a pool match with a local MCC ? Just thought I would ask.... Grin
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:10:25 PM by Beano » Logged

wolfieplum
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2011, 08:10:29 PM »

Our meet will be on 19th Kathy..... Next Sunday.

Thanks for the invite, how did you know that the patients are trying to teach me how to play pool?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Not very successfully though...  Cheesy

wolfieplum
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2011, 09:51:41 PM »

So.. For those who can make it....

SUNDAY 31ST JULY
AT THE MOOSE CENTRE
CHURCHILL WAY
BASINGSTOKE.
RG21 7QU.

Beano

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2011, 10:01:19 PM »

What time are you starting Wolfie ? x  Smiley

wolfieplum
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2011, 10:18:27 PM »

We is starting at 2pm.... Got to check but I think this is the week that Punch and Judy shows are going to be happening right outside the meet. Will get back on here as soon as I can clarify this.
wolfieplum
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2011, 09:29:08 PM »

Ok... This IS the week of "Punch and Judy in the Park". It's free to enter and there lots to see. BTW-UK will have a closed gate parking area for our trikes. We NEED as many trikes as possible, to turn up. We also still need a banner, can we borrow one? and any help/leaflets etc that we can get hold of.

We will be setting up nice and early, about 10ish so if anyone can get there before 10 it would be appreciated.

Date....  SUNDAY 31ST JULY
Where?..AT THE MOOSE CENTRE, CHURCHILL WAY, BASINGSTOKE. RG21 7QU.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 09:31:19 PM by wolfieplum » Logged
gonzo
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2011, 09:38:31 AM »

HELLO FOLKS.

The next BTW-UK Wolfpack will be held on the   2nd October 2011..at Romans pub Manor Hall Road, Southwick, Brighton, West Sussex, BN42 4NG ..nice family pub with great food.Has a car park which i will get roped off so we can park the Trikes...pop on down for a chat,laugh food and a ride out....whos in?Huh??.if you are in let me know so Chris can make sure he has enough food Grin Grin Grin Grin..im buying the first Pint!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Greybeard
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2011, 11:01:03 AM »

HELLO FOLKS.

The next BTW-UK Wolfpack will be held on the   2nd October 2011..at Romans pub Manor Hall Road, Southwick, Brighton, West Sussex, BN42 4NG ..nice family pub with great food.Has a car park which i will get roped off so we can park the Trikes...pop on down for a chat,laugh food and a ride out....whos in?Huh??.if you are in let me know so Chris can make sure he has enough food Grin Grin Grin Grin..im buying the first Pint!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Could be an expensive invite Roll Eyes.
Beano

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »

I am checking the calender and looking to book a travel lodge. I am fed up not being able to get down to see you for one thing or another...ie clash of things...no money...distanace..blah....and I want to go shopping in my favourite town of Brighton. There is an awesome 'head shop' in the lanes and you can get all manner of funky things...and...umm....to much ?...
I may bring Hertfordshire doughnuts  Grin

Georgia
BTW UK

Triker Magazine's UK News Writer.

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2011, 01:03:57 PM »

HELLO FOLKS.

Is this going to be a new venue? In Triker I have you down as somewhere completely different. If you wouldn't mind updating me that would be fab.

Lock up your buns!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: