Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: AREA 2 NEXT MEETING  (Read 2648 times)
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2012, 10:41:46 PM »

I shall bring cake ! There is a lovely little shop baking home made cakes ! So many to choose from, but I must stop myself from buying one of everything.  Grin

All welcome to come and share cake and a chat.  Wink

Foxysausage
« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2012, 09:16:58 AM »

Damnit, that was quick, sad I missed the message, would have been there. Ok, I will keep eyes open for next one.
Beano

« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2012, 10:24:12 AM »

Hi Mr Foxy.  Grin

The next meeting is in two weeks, on sunday the 26th.

I thought I would pop this on now as it is fresh in my mind and I tend to come on here a bit more than Stars.
During rally season it is often hard to sort dates out, as alot of people are trundling up and down the country on their trikes !  Grin

I hope you can make this one. .. I am sure there will be more cake and chat. (..well I know there will ...  Cheesy )
Oo...thank you Thumper for the lovely bread pudding....its was awesome...not dry as you thought it amy be...Brassnobs and I were on it and scofffing away ! Oo..and thank you Mrs Thumper for the marble cake...must admit your pudding was nicer Mr T xXx
Lovely trays of doughnuts from the lovely Paula and lovely Stars. My fellow time travellers !

Beano

« Reply #213 on: August 13, 2012, 10:25:17 AM »

Crinkles number is in road captains. You are welcome to contact him and check on meeting dates. Really good chap  Grin

Beano

« Reply #214 on: August 13, 2012, 04:28:03 PM »

Me again.  Cheesy
Apparently the Railway Club is booked that day. So we are all looking for another location to meet up. It may be a local-ish pub with a big garden, so we can sit outside and enjoy the sunny weather.
I will let you know, if Stars doesnt get here first, where it is going to be held... Grin

Beano

« Reply #215 on: September 05, 2012, 08:12:18 PM »

I have just noticed the next Area 2 meeting has not been put up .. So...meeting this sunday 9th September at Bletchley Railway club, 1 Clock  Grin

Beano

« Reply #216 on: September 08, 2012, 02:32:03 PM »

They say " it never rains but it pours " ... but its sunny ! ! ! !  Undecided

Well...the Railway Club has closed down ! ! 
We are looking for somewhere else and if no one else updates the meeting place, I will let you know ...  Wink

Foxysausage
« Reply #217 on: September 08, 2012, 09:47:36 PM »

Aww crap. That totally sucks! I was planning to come along tomorrow, I will keep my eyes on the thread to see where it will be.

If you don't find somewhere, could I suggest the Caldecotte Arms? Bletcham way - the Fayre and Square with the Premier Inn and windmill. Huge car park (it is stones though) and reasonable food and drink. Have been to car meets there before.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:56:22 PM by Foxysausage » Logged
doger
« Reply #218 on: September 08, 2012, 10:22:15 PM »

They say " it never rains but it pours " ... but its sunny ! ! ! !  Undecided

Well...the Railway Club has closed down ! ! 
We are looking for somewhere else and if no one else updates the meeting place, I will let you know ...  Wink
bugger that is a nice place as well how come its shut shop.
bondbugdave
Administrator

AKA Thumper (BTW-UK Website)

« Reply #219 on: September 08, 2012, 10:22:56 PM »

We are planning to meet tomorrow at The Swan Hotel, 36Watling Street, Fenny Stratford, MK2 2BL. They have a room upstairs that we can use Free Of Charge, or if only a few of us, the corner near the bar. The car park is accessed via Simpson Road. C.U. all there at around 1pm tomorrow.

At the least, we can take a look around upstairs and decide whether to add it to the short list.

Trikers don't leak oil, they mark their territory
Foxysausage
« Reply #220 on: September 09, 2012, 07:04:43 AM »

Grand, I know exactly where that is. Will plot my route and see you there around 1pm Smiley
Jackie
Administrator

BTW REGION 10 CO-DIR; BTWUK TREASURER

« Reply #221 on: September 09, 2012, 07:20:08 AM »

We are planning to meet tomorrow at The Swan Hotel, 36Watling Street, Fenny Stratford, MK2 2BL. They have a room upstairs that we can use Free Of Charge, or if only a few of us, the corner near the bar. The car park is accessed via Simpson Road. C.U. all there at around 1pm tomorrow.

At the least, we can take a look around upstairs and decide whether to add it to the short list.

Good to see you have found somewhere to hold today's meeting but please remember when you are having alook to see whether to hold your regular meetings there that an upstairs room is not alway suitable to all.

BTW Diamond Member
Beano

« Reply #222 on: September 09, 2012, 09:46:22 AM »

Good to see you have found somewhere to hold today's meeting but please remember when you are having alook to see whether to hold your regular meetings there that an upstairs room is not alway suitable to all.

100% agree, Jackie. I am looking too as I am not keen on the stairs idea at all. Lots to consider when choosing a democratic choice to, with a bit of luck. Disabled access.. child friendly..garden would be nice...parking..location...political area....distance for some other area 2 members... not a dive..umm... Grin
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:50:04 AM by Beano » Logged

Beano

« Reply #223 on: September 09, 2012, 09:47:42 AM »

Grand, I know exactly where that is. Will plot my route and see you there around 1pm Smiley

YAYAYAYAYYYYYY ! ! ! At last we shall meet !  Grin

doger
« Reply #224 on: September 09, 2012, 02:13:43 PM »

100% agree, Jackie. I am looking too as I am not keen on the stairs idea at all. Lots to consider when choosing a democratic choice to, with a bit of luck. Disabled access.. child friendly..garden would be nice...parking..location...political area....distance for some other area 2 members... not a dive..umm... Grin
hay just a thourt, why not find a summer site pub with bear garden and set up ythe big tent and make a big day of it!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: