Pages: 1 [2]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wolfpack with added Puch and Judy  (Read 357 times)
wolfieplum
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 11:40:05 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thanks Beano.... Means alot.... But when I can't even get people to attend a FREE event.... I think it's time.

Hope to come to an Area 2 meet when I can.
Report to moderator   Logged
punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 05:10:04 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Sorry to hear this Wolfieplum, i do know it can be hard though i attended my own monthly meetings for months and i do understand its even worse when your in a remote location as i was in Cornwall.

Like the film "If you build it they will come" you just have to keep trying. EVERYONE appretiates what your trying to acheive though mate just sorry it didn't go as planned.. trike.gif

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
wolfieplum
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 07:37:08 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thanks Punky... But we built it several times and no one came. Think we've cooked our goose in this area. We let down the people who have been supporting us and giving us a free venue. When they needed us to help boost thier event.... Nothing. Not even one trike. The only thing that really bugs me is you are in a remote area.... Basingstoke is Not remote, Over 20 people came to the first meet and loads of members have been promising to come visit but none do or have.  I just hope the next RC can find a venue that will take us and keep it going. Seems a shame to lose areas.
pigster
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 08:10:59 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Really sorry to hear this Wolfie
I thought i was the only one down here
then bumped into allan & gwen on there trike
who were members. allan leaves notes with his phone no on any trikes when we go out
we dont have meetings at a pub or the like, he rings them all or texts if were going for a ride on a sunday
a good day can now muster 10 trikes, many are not btw but enjoy the ride out
maybe a way to go where you are. You have 360 degrees on the coast we have 180
so dont give up, hope to see you somewhere
chin up m8 dont let it get u down
Hobbit
Road Captains/Contacts

Road Captain Area 12, West Midlands

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 09:01:02 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I am sorry to hear this Wolfie , but i too admire you're honesty, Its hard i some areas mate as i can vouch for , Been RC for area 12 now and got one member , good eh , sometimes it is just a no win situation   Cool
Pages: 1 [2]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: