Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: AREA 34 NEW MEET!  (Read 443 times)
vodkaholic
« on: October 23, 2011, 04:25:43 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 06:33:03 PM by punky3007 » Report to moderator   Logged
Georgia
BTW UK

Triker Magazine's UK News Writer.

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 06:20:55 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Is that a combination of the two areas holding a meeting? I am just asking so that my meeting details for Triker are up to date. Which contact number/email address should I use, and is this a permanent arrangement? O.k inquisition over with unless you can think of any other useful info.

Many thanks  Smiley Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged

Lock up your buns!
stars
BTW UK

Area 2 Secretary

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 06:31:43 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

is there a new area?  Area34 ?
hobgoblin
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 11:30:13 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

area 34???
Greybeard
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 12:09:44 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Has to be area 3 and 4 combined, probably done just to confuse people methinks Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Georgia
BTW UK

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 12:19:49 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I think judging by the other posts that I have read that areas 3 and 4 are holding combined meetings over the winter months. Really I just want to confirm this before I write something only to find it inaccurate later.  Smiley

Also I do need to know about the contact info as Lady is quite rightly very particular on this point.

Lock up your buns!
vodkaholic
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 04:55:05 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It's as you've guessed. At present we are combining our meets but can still keep the as separate area's and contact details as they are.

Though it has crossed our minds to combine our area's especially as we've been closely working together on fundraising event's and now on an Independant rally to see how it works out. trike.gif
Georgia
BTW UK

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 05:02:18 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thanks Sarah, much appreciated. I will think of a way to add that in and promote it.

Hope you get a good turn out. Best of luck with it.  Smiley

Lock up your buns!
vodkaholic
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2011, 07:15:34 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

This sunday the meet will be starting at 1pm due to the pub opening hours. Grin
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 06:45:30 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thats confused me Kevin.
If you and Sarah have left to join BTW-Scotland how are you running an Area 3 and Area 4 meeting. Just curious.
Is Dodger not the new Area 4 Rc ?

vodkaholic
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 06:58:50 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

We may be BTW-Scotland now but we also still have btw-UK membership til august and there for are still part of area 4 and even if we were'n't BTW-UK we can still attend meets of btw-uk.
Also We posted this on the behalf of eve as she hasn't got internet access.

Dodger has also explained to me that doing meets himself this side of Christmas is very difficult as his money is really need for well Xmas.
doger
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 07:43:14 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

hi beano and sarah and any one reading this,
im going to  stick my neck out with out asking permission if i can say this.  Sarah and Kev have meets for things in Suffolk before i took over and them dates cannot be change there for  some updating is needed to be addressed by Sarah and kev iv desided and have sent the email out to all area4 members that i iwll not be doing any thing before christmas manly due to my wife helth and christmas cost and all that. i can also confirm i may have jumped the gun on giving   cock and bull info out , (big massive apology for confusion sorry ) that kev and sarah had left well i did get that call from them but due to the fact they have paid there subs up to date they are still members  till that date. if they do not renue they are then  no long members of uk however im under the impression they are members, or close to  members in Scotland but dont hold me to that as unsure  of the facts there only been verballed to me by them.
so conclusion to this is,, there  ordinary members to bwt uk area4 .i hope this clears up any confusion  any one has.. Smiley
and i apoligise for any mis giving on my part.. Smiley ride with pride... trike.gif
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 07:45:17 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thank you Sarah and Dodger.   

Little less confused now..... Wink
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:47:08 PM by Beano » Report to moderator   Logged

doger
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 08:33:27 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thank you Sarah and Dodger.   

Little less confused now..... Wink
your welcome  beano Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: