Pages: [1] 2
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: New BTW-UK Wolfpack meeting address  (Read 1261 times)
wolfieplum
« on: January 12, 2012, 06:46:23 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Meet and Area Cancelled for foreseeable future.

Wolfie
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 02:31:01 PM by wolfieplum » Report to moderator   Logged
gonzo
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 08:42:55 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Il be there Bro....Just need to get my good Lady to drive so i can sample the Booze Grin Grin Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

O PHOOEY  ! Same day Area 2's ...... Undecided
I like the idea of the premier inn.....I wonder how many BTW-UK members you can sneak into one room....umm...of course I would never condone this kind of behaviour.....err....yup.... Roll Eyes

wolfieplum
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 09:30:11 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

22 into a double and 18 in a single, you'd have to use the bathroom too but needs must... Not that I'd know, you understand.... Just a Hazy guess... (sort of)..... *snigger* in there too somewhere...
wolfieplum
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 01:33:10 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well for those in "other" areas who would like to come visit us and see our new meet place, sample our hospitality and generally have some fun to boot.... I will be chatting to the Wolfpack about haveing a "special" meet on an alternative date, sometime in the future, to see if we can get a few more attendies.... Will have to see how everyone likes the new venue first and make sure it's not too far from anyone.

Wolfie
Beano

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 12:42:32 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well for those in "other" areas who would like to come visit us and see our new meet place, sample our hospitality and generally have some fun to boot.... I will be chatting to the Wolfpack about haveing a "special" meet on an alternative date, sometime in the future, to see if we can get a few more attendies.... Will have to see how everyone likes the new venue first and make sure it's not too far from anyone.
Wolfie

YES YES YES YES ! ! ! ! ...ummm Yes.... Grin

wolfieplum
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 05:01:51 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

That was a Good meet. Thanks to everyone who turned up. We had five trikes there. Nice trikes too....

It's official folks...

Spruce Goose. Basingstoke Leisure Park, Worthing Road. Basingstoke. RG22 6PG

Is our new meeting place and our New meeting date will be the FIRST Sunday of each month... Starting with Sunday 4th March 2012. This is also Trike day at the Ace cafe. So we'll be meeting at Spruce Goose and travelling up together. (for those who want to go that is..... )

Last but not least, BTW-UK Wolfpack is our name. We have voted Unnaimously against adding an area number. I will let Punky and Spook know.

Once again... Fantastic turnout. Cheers to one and all.
Beano

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 06:29:06 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Looking forward to coming down to see you.....Will check to see when our next meet is  Grin

Kajay
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2012, 09:45:01 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Is the meeting time still 2pm
spud
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 11:55:54 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Is the meeting time still 2pm

Yep. But some of them go there early for lunch dont ya know. The girls seem to like it.
I hope its still on. Maybe Wolfie can reply to this.
I dont want to sit there in my cut-offs with the bitch, chewing on a prawn sarnie.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 12:02:32 PM by spud » Report to moderator   Logged
wolfieplum
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 04:26:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Prawn sanies are good though Spud.   Grin

The start time is about 2.... ish.... but myself, Pops, Redwolf and sometimes Gonzo get there around 12-12.30 for a sunday roast. I'll be there and I will probable push Undecided the trike over too (Just to prove I still have one. )  Cheesy

(Trying to get my mobile reconected.... Will let peeps know when/ If it's back on).
Kajay
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2012, 09:18:46 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well that will teach me to take the long way home from the meeting, promptly broke down 2 miles from home after taking a 20 mile detour, Im sure the wife had her trike voodoo doll out.
Beano

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 09:56:30 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oooo.....no ! I hope it was an easy fix  Undecided

I thought I had fixed all the members gremlins with my laminate spell ! I have enlarged your trike pic and laminated it for the show stand.

Kajay
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

It was a fuel stavation issue, which Ive had before and thought it would be a 15 minute fix, 2 hours later and the tow truck had just arrived I found the problem, there was a small piece of petroleum jelly lodged in the non return valve on the diaphram pump. Tow truck driver said there have been loads of problems with this due to the recent fuel shortages causing all the crap to be sucked from the bottom of the tanks at garages.
Still I know where to look now  Grin
wolfieplum
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 05:53:40 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

That's a bummer mate. Glad you are sorted now though.  trike.gif
Pages: [1] 2
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: