Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTW-UK Wolfpack meeting address  (Read 882 times)
wolfieplum
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 08:07:32 PM »

Don't forget folks... Next meet will be October 7th at Spruce Goose. Basingstoke Leisure Park, Worting Road. Basingstoke. RG22 6PG
wolfieplum
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 10:29:26 PM »

Next meet is December 2nd at 2pm. The very next Sunday, 9th is the Reading toy run to Banardos in Wokingham. Hope to see Loads of you there. Wolfie
wolfieplum
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 07:53:28 PM »

For those interested in coming... We are going to the Ace this Sunday. We will be setting off from the Spruce Goose about 9.45.... ish and hope to be at the Cricketers, Bagshot for 10.30. We will then be heading for the Ace using A30 and North Circular. Hope to see a few Bros and sis there or on route. Ride safe people.

Wolfie
wolfieplum
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2013, 08:40:19 AM »

Hi to all... We are having a run to Area 2 THIS Sunday. For anyone interested in going (with or without a trike) please meet at the Spruce Goose, Basingstoke for 10.30am and we will set off near 11. If you need a pillion or if you have a pillion unfilled please let me know and we'll try and take as many, who want to go, as possible. I have 1 pillion seat on Maxine But you will need ear plugs.....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  trike.gif trike.gif trike.gif

Cars are welcome too (although they must have a driver as posessions are not welcome everywhere)  Cheesy and Area 2 are very welcoming so bring family, spouces, bros and sisses too....  Smiley
Looking forward to the weekend.

Wolfie
wolfieplum
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2013, 10:11:08 AM »

Guys and Gals... Please have a good meet today, but excuse me as I won't be able to make it this time. Take care all. See you soon.

Today's meet is at Spruce Goose. Basingstoke Leisure Park, Worthing Road. Basingstoke. RG22 6PG

Come one come all... The wonderful friendly people of BTW-UK Wolfpack are here to chat and point fingers (at bits of trike usually but others bits of pointing material are availible.... )

Wolfie
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: