Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: BTW UK Members  (Read 3309 times)
Jackie
Administrator

BTW REGION 10 CO-DIR; BTWUK TREASURER

« on: October 01, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

Can we please remind folk that when they register on here they have to be given access to the BTW UK members only section.  We can only do that if you are a member of BTW UK.  When you register on here all we get to see is your user name and email - NOT your real name so it can and does take us a while to sort out who is a member and who is not.  This is why we ask that, when you register on here, you send either a pm or email to me so that we can confirm your membership and give you access if needed.  Please be patient with us.  We have over 300 members in the UK and can not remember all of their emails/user names etc.  

If you are a member of BTW UK and can not see the members only section please get in touch.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 05:01:49 PM by Jackie » Logged

BTW Diamond Member
Loz
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 11:24:12 AM »

Hello only me, please add me to the members list,  Hope your all well. 
All the best
Loz
nabsim
BTW UK

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 12:48:28 PM »

Hello only me, please add me to the members list,  Hope your all well. 
All the best
Loz

Just upgraded you Loz, you should have full access now Wink

Don't worry, Be happy
cityprop
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 07:46:39 PM »

Hi Davie Stuart here (cityprop) please add me to your members list cheers Davie
nabsim
BTW UK

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 09:23:59 AM »

Hi Davie Stuart here (cityprop) please add me to your members list cheers Davie

Hi Davie,

I can't find you on the members list. Can you pm me your membershi number please?

Don't worry, Be happy
cityprop
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »

Hi nabs got a bit confused about membership ,sorry , I have just found out how to download the application form , will send off in the morning , may take a bit to arrive as post strike is starting cheers for now Davie
AssessorJohn
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2009, 09:36:43 PM »

Nabs, spoke to Shaun Yesterday pm and he has upgraded me to member following the correction of a financial matter.
Assessorjohn
nabsim
BTW UK

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »

Nabs, spoke to Shaun Yesterday pm and he has upgraded me to member following the correction of a financial matter.
Assessorjohn

Still not got this one. Did you join direct on the USA site and not the UK chapter John?

Don't worry, Be happy
AssessorJohn
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 04:49:25 PM »

Nabs, yes joined through the USA site but with an understanding that with me being in the UK then this would be handed over to Shaun & Jackie in the UK. I was, after speaking to Shaun the other day, now under the impression that i was now a member of the UK Chapter.
Please correct me if i am wrong, as i can now also get onto the members only section?Huh?
cityprop
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »

Hi Nabs Davie here just wondered if you recieved my application form yet ? Mabee lost in the postal backlog . Cheers Davie
nabsim
BTW UK

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 02:05:15 PM »

Hi Nabs Davie here just wondered if you recieved my application form yet ? Mabee lost in the postal backlog . Cheers Davie

It may have arrived last night Davie, I think it was yours that did. I didn't get chance to get on the computer at home last night so didn't get it sorted. Will be doing it tonight though and send an email to notify when I do them Wink

Don't worry, Be happy
chrissyb
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 08:57:49 PM »

Hey John,

Yup we got ya  Grin

We thought you must have joined via the US (it works slightly differently joining online, just takes a bit longer for us to receive the UK application). You are all verified and correct sire.

Anyway, we know who you are, we know where you live........ahahahahah  Shocked

Chrissy x x x
nabsim
BTW UK

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 10:24:27 PM »

Okay Davie, it was you and you have been made up to a full member on here Smiley

Get upstairs and have a look round

Don't worry, Be happy
terry103
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 05:01:03 PM »

hello to all
scary mctriker
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 02:27:18 PM »

not fair, i want to go upstairs lol
unfortunatly i think i'm still only usa coz i did th online thingy, but i have now parted with a small some of money that is makin its way over, till then i'll just hang around in th cellar lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: