Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cheshire/Manchester/Liverpool/North Wales  (Read 235 times)
Trix
« on: May 21, 2012, 11:21:43 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Now then brothers and Sisters! I'd love to get a few of us together for some ride outs/meets in the pub..... Any of you in the area? I'm in North Cheshire, close to the border with North Wales. Anyone in Cheshire, Manc, Liverpool or North Wales?
Report to moderator   Logged
Jackie
Administrator

BTW REGION 10 CO-DIR; BTWUK TREASURER

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 07:06:52 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Brilliant idea - thanks for sticking your head above the parapit.  This is how all areas started up at one stage - yes, even the ones that seem to have hundreds of members lol -  Send a quick mail to Beano with your contact details and ask her to put something in the next BTW UK Newsletter about it as not all members come on here and I know there are a few in those areas that may be interested.  Good luck

BTW Diamond Member
punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 02:07:29 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Brilliant idea - thanks for sticking your head above the parapit.  This is how all areas started up at one stage - yes, even the ones that seem to have hundreds of members lol -  Send a quick mail to Beano with your contact details and ask her to put something in the next BTW UK Newsletter about it as not all members come on here and I know there are a few in those areas that may be interested.  Good luck

Yes BRILLIANT, thats what we need more of people who are keen to stand up and shout "OY OVER ERE" like Jackie says drop a note to Beano and she will put it in the next news letter as she is always looking for new stuff to add to the letter... Grin

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 03:22:52 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Send a quick mail to Beano with your contact details and ask her to put something in the next BTW UK Newsletter about it as not all members come on here and I know there are a few in those areas that may be interested.  Good luck

...good idea  Wink

Trix
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 12:39:30 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thanks guys!

I quite fancy having a crack at this. If we can get enough bodies for an Area north of 13, amd if nobody minds, I would be happy to put myself forward as RC as long as nobody has any problem with that?

First thing, is I need to to know I can do this important role justice. My job can be quite demanding sometimes with time and travel, and I want to do this role properly if you guys are happy for me to do it...
So, let me know what I need to do, and how often, and if I can give this the time and respect it deserves, I would love to have a stab at it!
If you want to PM me your number, I can call you if you like?
punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 06:14:22 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I will PM you with the "Roll of RC" notes Trix

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
Trix
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 12:42:04 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thanks Punky  Grin

And thanks also to Jackie and Beano - you guys have given me a lot of helpful info, it's really helped make this smooth.
Details will go in the next newsletter, and when I have set up a meeting time and place, I'll post it.

Another Area is born! trike.gif trike.gif
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: