Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST AREA 5 MEETING! Chesh, Lancs, M/Side, Gwynedd, Clwydd, Gt Manc  (Read 94 times)
Trix
« on: July 22, 2012, 07:20:39 PM »

Hi all, this won't be the regular meeting time and place, but just for our first get together.....

I'm having the first Area 5 meeting and ride out this Sunday 29th July. Meeting at Netherton Hall, Frodsham at 4pm on the Sunday. Going for a ride into North Wales, over the Horeshoe Pass past the Ponderosa and back again.
Fancy it?
Netherton Hall, chester road, frodsham WA6 6UL. Picked here for the first meet cos it's dead easy to find for all...... Basically get off the M56 at Helsby services, turn left towards Helsby, and it's a few miles down that road on your left...
My number is 07580227526
My email is trix.triker@yahoo.com
Who fancies it? Come and get involved if you're in any of those areas, and I'll see you there! trike.gif trike.gif
punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:10:52 AM »

All the VERY best of luck with your meeting Trix.. trike.gif

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 10:37:06 AM »

WAHOOooOOooo......have a fantastic time Trix  Grin

punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »

Just remember what i said mate, don't get too despondent if it takes a few meetings before people start to realise whats happening, i must have sat on my bloody own at area1 meetings for a few month before it kicked off... Grin

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
Trix
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »

Just to say, had a fantastic first Area 5 meeting!
We had quite a few who couldn't make it, BUT the good news is that everyone seemed genuinelly sorry they couldn't be there, and were all buzzing for the next one.
So, thanks to Assessor John, it was great to meet you bud.

Had a lovely little ride out, and me and John chewed the fat, drank some coffee at the top of a big old mountIn in North Wales, and lut the world to rights.

Next meeting is on September 2nd, more details to follow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: