Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: AREA 10 MEETING ( Tyne & Wear )  (Read 640 times)
punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2012, 04:54:03 PM »

Nice one Mick, and thanks for the Meeting Minutes too... Grin

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
doger
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »

good on yu mick, welldone  Smiley
bl oody good first efort that .
maddog1959
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 02:51:14 PM »

Well lets hope it keeps up, we had 2 missing and one no show hopfully they will get to next meeting
maddog1959
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2012, 12:33:43 PM »

Still Waiting to hear from the manager of the Ship to find out if we can meet there !!! but been waiting about a week now so if i have not heard from him by Saturday will ask the Pelaw Inn if we can meet there, just thourght the maiden Over has a big car park and is just off heworth roundabout may see them, will let everyone know which one we have
Cheers
maddog1959
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 01:35:35 PM »

I have had no contact from any of the venues i have tryed to get for the next meeting, so sad to say but we wont be having a meeting in october  Cry  and i have decided to wait till the new year to have our next,  this will give me more time to sort out a venue,  But if any member wants to meet up, i am out most weekends at local pubs watching bands n s**t so just giz a ring and we can sort something out  Cool
Cheers
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »

Ooo...It really is a pain in the r's when this happens. Area 2 have been meeting at the railway club in bletchely for donkeys years and it has suddenly closed down ! ... so we are also looking for someone to home us and love us.
Good luck with your search  Wink

nabsim
BTW UK

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 05:46:40 PM »

Mick, if I was you and trying to get something going I would go ahead with some sort of meeting while you have the momentum. Car club I used to be in just met in car parks some times then if they wanted to would go for a brew, beer or bite to eat. The main thing is to keep momentum going Wink

Don't worry, Be happy
maddog1959
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2012, 01:55:53 PM »

Mick, if I was you and trying to get something going I would go ahead with some sort of meeting while you have the momentum. Car club I used to be in just met in car parks some times then if they wanted to would go for a brew, beer or bite to eat. The main thing is to keep momentum going Wink

Cheers nabs, suppose i could alway have a meeting in my Martial Arts Academy for now,  So any BTW member wishing to have a quick area 10 meeting next month let is know, will try for the 2nd Wednesday of the month,  8pm Address is unit 5A 1st floor  fewster Sq Leam Lane gateshead Tyne & Wear NE10 8XQ, i'll put the kettle
maddog1959
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 05:31:13 PM »

Cheers nabs, suppose i could alway have a meeting in my Martial Arts Academy for now,  So any BTW member wishing to have a quick area 10 meeting next month let is know, will try for the 2nd Wednesday of the month,  8pm Address is unit 5A 1st floor  fewster Sq Leam Lane gateshead Tyne & Wear NE10 8XQ, i'll put the kettle
Alright meeting to be the 10th Oct at Go maru defence Martial Arts Academy start at 7.30pm doors open from 7pm hope we get a few see you lot there
Maddog
maddog1959
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 11:08:54 AM »

Only 4 days to Area 10 Meeting,  address above,  this will only be about an hour n a half  long, just a quick chat to let yous know whats happening.  Oh and to give out Tickets for Maddog's Burthday Charity Bash ALL WELCOME  trike.gif
maddog1959
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »

Area 10 meeting tonight 7.30pm doors open 7pm Free tea and coffee
maddog1959
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 01:09:10 PM »

OK meeting went ok no members from last meeting turned up but did know about 3 who would not be there, but we did have 2 new people, it was a quick one about a hour but the new people like what i had to say and are coming back  Grin, would have been nice if the other area 10 members could of let me know they were not coming  Angry but hey it might have been the venue that put em off, hopefully i will have a pub or club to meet in next time, next meeting should be early november, will let yous know   trike.gif
Cheers Maddog Mick
maddog1959
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 01:34:48 PM »

Area 10 next meeting 7th November thats a wednesday, venue to be arranged, meeting starts 8.30pm, should be going to local pub this weekend to find out if we can meet there !!!!!!
maddog1959
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2012, 10:48:52 AM »

Area 10 next meeting 7th November thats a wednesday, venue to be arranged, meeting starts 8.30pm, should be going to local pub this weekend to find out if we can meet there !!!!!!

Venue is the PELAW INN  pelaw, gateshead Tyne & Wear
maddog1959
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 09:34:13 AM »

Venue is the PELAW INN  pelaw, gateshead Tyne & Wear

Postcode for venue  NE10 0QD
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: