Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next Area 5 meeting and ride out  (Read 132 times)
Trix
« on: September 10, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »

Ok guys and gals, here's the plan.....
After the putting together of Area 5 the other month, and the monumental first meeting (with me and Assesor John!) I have a gooood feeling that it's going to get busier.
Lot's of trikers texting me/emailing me/facebooking me to say they want to come along.... Even a few non-members who may well end up joining us if they like it.
So, here's the next meeting dates:
Sunday 16th September.
11.30, Chester and helsby Services, M56.
We'll meet up, and I'll lead us out to our regular meeting place; a smashing pub with our own closed off room. Grab some grub and a brew, have a club meeting there, and then head off on a nice ride out into the Welsh mountains.
We'll have a different ride out every time.
So, hope to see as many there as can make it! Cheshire, North Wales, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria and Merseyside.
Members and non-members welcome. See you all there!
07580227526 Trix.
doger
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 12:59:10 PM »

sounds like you are having lodes of funn there trix, best of luck as im sur you will not need. Smiley
punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 05:24:22 PM »

Ok guys and gals, here's the plan.....
After the putting together of Area 5 the other month, and the monumental first meeting (with me and Assesor John!) I have a gooood feeling that it's going to get busier.
Lot's of trikers texting me/emailing me/facebooking me to say they want to come along.... Even a few non-members who may well end up joining us if they like it.
So, here's the next meeting dates:
Sunday 16th September.
11.30, Chester and helsby Services, M56.
We'll meet up, and I'll lead us out to our regular meeting place; a smashing pub with our own closed off room. Grab some grub and a brew, have a club meeting there, and then head off on a nice ride out into the Welsh mountains.
We'll have a different ride out every time.
So, hope to see as many there as can make it! Cheshire, North Wales, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria and Merseyside.
Members and non-members welcome. See you all there!
07580227526 Trix.

Sounds as though your having a great time there in Area5.... trike.gif

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: