Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: AREA 2 MEETING  (Read 1518 times)
stars
BTW UK

Area 2 Secretary

« on: October 20, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »

Area 2 will be meeting sunday, 28th October,  at the The Swan Hotel, 36Watling Street, Fenny Stratford, MK2 2BL.We usually aim for 1 oclock with a meeting start time of of 2 ( prompt) Get there early to have a drink and chat with fellow members.

Everybody is welcome to come along, members please feel free to join in with our meeting and any visitors please come along to get to know us   

There will be cake..doughnuts...or some other treat, as we like to break bread together...and if the weather is good we can sit outside on a patio area ( dear god please let sunday be sunny )
stars
BTW UK

Area 2 Secretary

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 02:31:39 PM »

Thanks Beano for helping me while i've not been around, I've nicked your wording as it sounded so good, thought it would be good to keep it,

Big thank you SiS xxx  Grin
doger
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 02:52:13 PM »

when my trike is finished , this being the gs , im planing to attend a meeting of  your's as still want to meet you and the others iv not met yet. if this is ok with you all Smiley trike.gif
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 07:48:07 PM »

Thanks Beano for helping me while i've not been around, I've nicked your wording as it sounded so good, thought it would be good to keep it,

Big thank you SiS xxx  Grin

Love to you always and support whenever you need it, Sister xXx Chuffed to bits to see you on here again. I have missed you.   Grin
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 07:53:39 PM by Beano » Logged

Beano

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 07:53:04 PM »

when my trike is finished , this being the gs , im planing to attend a meeting of  your's as still want to meet you and the others iv not met yet. if this is ok with you all Smiley trike.gif

YAY !  Wink Of course..of course..of course... ( three is lucky..ummm )  Grin
The Swan is also a hotel which I am hoping to make use of if we have a ' social '...maybe a pool match or something.. all welcome..maybe we could get a deal on rooms..hmm...Ooops..thinking out loud now.

doger
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 07:55:45 PM »

whaen im on the road with this i will look closer  at this as wife never bin in hotel over night  lol  Roll Eyes , pool hay thrash yu Cheesy
volksman
BTW UK

3 wheels on my wagon

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 07:00:28 PM »

Hey Stars,nice to see you back here,i will be there Sunday,someone has to keep you on your toes Grin
Beano

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 07:17:41 PM »

Hey Stars,nice to see you back here,i will be there Sunday,someone has to keep you on your toes Grin

I found a nice pair of pink boxing gloves for Stars...so you best get tooled up Mr Volksman !  Cheesy

volksman
BTW UK

3 wheels on my wagon

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 05:53:04 AM »

It's the trainers,she needs,so she can run!  Grin
stars
BTW UK

Area 2 Secretary

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 03:52:32 PM »

Ha Ha Mr Volksman,,,,, with my new pink boxing gloves,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and my Trainers,,,,,,,,,, I ll give you a run for your money  Grin   ........ I ll keep YOU on your TOES  Grin

Just remember ,,, i'm one of the 3 wise monkeys from the Motley Krew,,,  Grin

Beano,,,,,, cover my back  Wink

Dodger, you are always welcomed to come to any of the meetings, we will look after you with cake/doughnuts and goodies  Smiley
volksman
BTW UK

3 wheels on my wagon

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 04:50:34 PM »

Mmm,3 wise monkeys? I say nothing Grin
doger
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 05:21:51 PM »

Dodger, you are always welcomed to come to any of the meetings, we will look after you with cake/doughnuts and goodies  Smiley

thanks stars a pint and a game of pool will keep me busy for hours lol. and i iwll not for get me  id card lol .
Beano

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 08:40:25 PM »

Ha Ha Mr Volksman,,,,, with my new pink boxing gloves,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and my Trainers,,,,,,,,,, I ll give you a run for your money  Grin   ........ I ll keep YOU on your TOES  Grin

Just remember ,,, i'm one of the 3 wise monkeys from the Motley Krew,,,  Grin
Beano,,,,,, cover my back  Wink

Ooo..yes ! Always got your back, Stars !

stars
BTW UK

Area 2 Secretary

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012, 11:37:18 AM »

11th November

Area 2 will be meeting sunday, 11th November,  at the The Swan Hotel, 36Watling Street, Fenny Stratford, MK2 2BL.We usually aim for 1 oclock with a meeting start time of of 2 ( prompt) Get there early to have a drink and chat with fellow members.

Everybody is welcome to come along, members please feel free to join in with our meeting and any visitors please come along to get to know us   

There will be cake..doughnuts...or some other treat, as we like to break bread together...  trike.gif
volksman
BTW UK

3 wheels on my wagon

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2012, 11:53:08 AM »

Well,I think I might just mosey on down  trike.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: