Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  
Author Topic: area 4  (Read 772 times)
joeslatter
« on: March 08, 2014, 09:00:14 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

meeting 2 morrow at road kill customs cromer around 11ish anyone interested , going 2 b nice day , get in touch.
Report to moderator   Logged
john smith
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 01:00:25 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Any more Norfolk meets planned at all.
Beans
Road Captains/Contacts

Road Captain, Area4-Norfolk

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 09:26:31 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

As i am Road Captain for Area4, it getting hard work to do anything, as fellow members trikes are off the road, As i have a few reliable members in area4 to rely on, we do meet up, Until i see all members of area4 up and running i will do some home work to find a perment meeting place, Cheers Beans
Jackie
Administrator

BTW REGION 10 CO-DIR; BTWUK TREASURER

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 07:07:44 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

As i am Road Captain for Area4, it getting hard work to do anything, as fellow members trikes are off the road, As i have a few reliable members in area4 to rely on, we do meet up, Until i see all members of area4 up and running i will do some home work to find a perment meeting place, Cheers Beans

Beans
You can always hold an area meet with no trikes.  It does not have to include a ride out.  Here in area 7 we had our meet on Sunday evening and all bar one member turned up in a car due to their trikes being either off the road for one reason or another or due to the fact 10 mins before we were all due to leave home the heavens opened so cars were used.  So please don't think you have to all have trikes on the road to have a regular meeting place.  We, in area 7, all meet in a local pub and just chat for an hour or so then all go home but the locals know when and where to find us if they are interested.

BTW Diamond Member
Hobbit
Road Captains/Contacts

Road Captain Area 12, West Midlands

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 10:13:52 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Its a hard slog sometimes Beans , But you will get there mate , Hang on in there Bud  trike.gif
Patch
BTW UK

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 11:52:47 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Stick with it Beans. Area 6 had a meet last month and I was the only member to turn up but did have appologies from the Area RC that he couldn't make it.  We are trying to establish the Area again but like you say its going to be a hard slog.
Beans
Road Captains/Contacts

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 12:02:02 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Thank you for support, i am aware trikes/cars can be used, but because Norfolk is a very big area, and everyone is scattered every where, so i have to find somewhere so everyone have the same travelling distance to make it fair, as i work alternative shifts will have to be fortnightly
fros1956
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 03:00:04 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Im up for it.  Best time for me is in the afternoon, early evening
king5707
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 11:48:08 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

I`m a new member, joined a couple of days ago. Live in Burgh Castle, close to Joe Slatter . I am available to meet at any time or place. Looking forward to meeting new members.
Cheers, John King (king5707)
Beans
Road Captains/Contacts

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 07:54:44 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Welcome to Area4 John, I am Road Captain for Area4 Norfolk, Look forward meeting you soon cheers Beans, Also if you go on facebook, ask to join btw-Area4 in group i will add you, Also there is btw members only too, Cheers Beans
Pages: [1]
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: