Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Area meets Area 51  (Read 294 times)
t@2
« on: July 22, 2013, 08:58:44 PM »

Y is it that Area 51 meets are still down as New Whittington. sick o telling administrators about this. Angry
Jackie
Administrator

BTW REGION 10 CO-DIR; BTWUK TREASURER

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 09:06:54 PM »

Y is it that Area 51 meets are still down as New Whittington. sick o telling administrators about this. Angry

Sorry Martin but this administrator had not had a request to remove the old post.  If you put up a new post with the correct address details I will remove the old one for you tomorrow.

BTW Diamond Member
Jackie
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 05:41:36 AM »

Martin - Please can you let me know which post needs altering as the only post I have found so far is this one http://btwukonline.co.uk/index.php?topic=786.0 which was last amended in Dec 2012 by Punky and shows Miners & Diners.  Is there another one somewhere you would like changed?

BTW Diamond Member
Jackie
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 05:17:28 AM »

Martin - Although I have tried to go through this forum I still cannot find the post you are wanting removing showing the old meet address for area 51.  Please let me know which post it is so that I can respond to your request by removing the post.

BTW Diamond Member
T.Dactyl
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 07:17:42 AM »

Found them on page 5 on this post. Area meets.
Jackie
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 09:45:33 AM »

Found them on page 5 on this post. Area meets.
Thank you very much for that.  I never went back that far as I thought we were talking recent posts and that is where the meetings were being held when those post where put on here in 2010.  Hopefully Martin will get back to me soon to tell me if these are the posts he is talking about. We would normally not remove posts from that far back as most people would not be looking back that far for a current meet place, and the newest meet addresses are at the top of the first page, but if he lets me know that it is these, I will remove them for him.

BTW Diamond Member
punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 05:26:47 PM »

I just wqent back as far as i can on all pages of the "Area Meets" page and ammended ALL References to area 51 meets so hopefully thats all ok now... Grin if its on another page thats not the area meets information if you can let us know which one please Martin and i will make sure thats changed too... Grin

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
Bash
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 11:03:55 PM »

May be update the trike mag as well. Spook is the contact for Area 51, at the old place and Area 6 not even mentioned?
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 09:12:13 AM »

Which Trike mag, Mr Bash ? Our US Triker or 'Trike' magazine... ? Can I help ?

I know there are a lot of changes to be made when an area changes venue/date/phone number etc...as I am constantly changing and fiddling with our newsletter to get it right and when I forget something Punky or Jackie usually picks up on it pronto.  Grin

I must admit the idea of going back through old posts to remove them could be a daunting task and may upset some if they have conversation or comments attached. Censorship etc.... I suppose if someone wants the job of finding all the old posts and changing them rather than deleting them.

Our telephone number and email numbers are correct through all publications and when Jackie or Punky are contacted and I or Punky send out an information pack, all the information is correct.

Bash
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 02:05:15 PM »

Sorry Beano. It's the USA one. It is in the latest one and Area 6 isn't even mentioned.
Jackie
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 05:58:52 PM »

Sorry Beano. It's the USA one. It is in the latest one and Area 6 isn't even mentioned.

As it's the USA one Basher, you need to let Paula know the changes as she writes that for BTWUK, so if you could please send her an email letting her know the changes to be made she will change them for the next one for you.  It may still be wrong in the  one due out soon as I think when I spoke to Alex last night he said that has already gone to the printers.  Hope this helps.

BTW Diamond Member
punky3007
Administrator

BTW UK Chapter Director

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 04:44:19 PM »

I Did send Paula the latest changes to the contacts page and meetings when i last updated the Info packs with the new area 15 so hopefully that information will be forwarded on for the next issue of Trike mag from USA.

"Bomb Disposal" If i'm running try to keep up

The early bird may get the worm but its the second mouse that gets the cheese...
Trikerfr
BTW UK

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 08:34:30 PM »

Personally i would have thought that it was the job of each RC in each area to ensure that any changes are effected. It would be a daunting task for one or two admin to have to chase all that an update.

3 wheels on my wagon and I'm still rollin' along
Jackie
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 11:47:19 AM »

???how many times do these people need telling, i sick o telling em. They even got spook down as contact wen it should be me. I don't know if its cos we r Area 51 but it seems that its only us who have these problems. At last AGM i told them about this & still have had 2 tell em again.

ONCE AGAIN Martin - PLEASE tell me where this is still incorrect and I will change it for you.

BTW Diamond Member
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: