Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~ Come One ; Come All ~  (Read 182 times)
Beano
BTW UK Assistant Chapter Director

Area 2 Treasurer Newsletter Editor Busy Body

« on: October 26, 2013, 11:37:43 AM »

Good afternoon fellow BTW-UK members, those thinking of joining and those who wonder just what it is we get up tp..... but may not be quiet sure  Grin

Here is you opportunity to meet up with a bunch of rather splendid people, in my humble opinion, at the Area 2 meeting in Newport Pagnel, at the British Legion Branch. ( top folk too )

We love company and we love sharing our stash of doghnuts .... well .... you may have to fight a few off, but I am sure you may get one...or some crumbs...umm...

So...why not come along tomorrow at 1pm for a meeting start time of 2pm. All welcome....1 Ousebank St, Town Centre, Newport Pagnell MK16 8AN.

We will be talking about arrangements to join the British Legion Riders on their remembrance ride, on the 10th of November, which they have kindly asked us to join. We will be representing BTW-UK, but will ultimately be paying our respects to all that have given their lives, their youth, their health whole heartedly, and without question, to protect this wonderful country, and the freedoms we all enjoy today.

We will also be chatting about all sorts of interesting stuff and enjoying the good company of other like minded trikers.

Go on .. you know you want to   Wink

If you want to know any more about BTW-UK in Area 2, why not give our Road Captain a call. Jon 'Crinkle' Horwood's contact details can be found under contacts. And he will be able to let you know of any meetings and events that are happening in our area. Ooo...we also have a dedicated events officer in the form of Mr Dave 'Thumper' Longstaff.  Wink

bondbugdave
Administrator

AKA Thumper (BTW-UK Website)

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 06:08:13 PM »

Beano,

Now you have let the cat out of the bag, i was trying to play it low key.....

Ok folks, don't forget to drop a message re any events, BTW or otherwise.

I am currently looking for events to publicise on the http://www.btw-uk.co.uk/ web site as well as Area 2.

Please send all flyers/details to thumper@btwarea2.co.uk

Respect,  Cool

Trikers don't leak oil, they mark their territory
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: